Halo Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Dominion

A text-based RPG that centers around the Halo Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vanity LMG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkAssasin2650
Recruit
Recruit
DarkAssasin2650

Credits : 6
Experience : 0

The Vanity LMG Empty
PostSubject: The Vanity LMG   The Vanity LMG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 am

Type: A portable LMG that can be mounted onto vheicles and cover, or to be used on its own

Name: Vanity 286

Purpose: Because there has been no invention so far of a portable LMG, especially one that can be mounted onto vehicles.

Uses:Comes in peices that can easilly fold together with special interlocking parts.Also includes a special yellow bullet that ban either contain explosives, shrapnel or incindeary.

Story: The new recruits where shown around the base and all its different quaters.There last stop was the testing lab."Now recruits,dont go toutching anything unless i say so.You got it?"spoke the sergeant."Yes sir!" replied the marines.The sergeant typed in the data code to the room and entered in.The new recruits looked in awe as the sergeant showed them towards new weapon.
"Now recruits,this is a new peice of technology that Corporal Thraud here is going to demonst"
"If i may take over this sergeant"interupded Thraud."Shure corporal,show us the weapon in action"

He went to the labs target range and opened fire on the AI. The AI immediatelly ran for cover as Thraud began to spray at the range.He saw that 4 elite AI had run in halves to the 2 cover provided.He aimed at the cover and sprayed at the cover tearing it into peices until he got a clear aim on the AI behind cover.He did the same on the other side but paused, loaded in a small yellow round and shot once at the wall again,followed by a large explosion and the enemy AI dead.

"And that recruits is what i hope you will do tommorow with you're aiming.Now move out to you're bunk's,on the double!"told the sergeant"Sir yes sir!"

P.S:I am Corporal Thraud if you did'nt know
Back to top Go down

The Vanity LMG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Dominion :: UNSC Castle Base :: The Lab-
Jump to: