Halo Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Dominion

A text-based RPG that centers around the Halo Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kizaris ethion the ninja grunt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xe Pr0 Ki11
Recruit
Recruit
Xe Pr0 Ki11

Credits : 8
Experience : 0

kizaris ethion the ninja grunt Empty
PostSubject: kizaris ethion the ninja grunt   kizaris ethion the ninja grunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:02 am

personality; ninja Unggoy im beast and loyal. im a soloist but will accept help and i always lend a helping hand no matter what species u are. He is a very Quiet but he has his times. what ever mission he is doing he will complete. yes this is my mother fucking personality god dam it so outrage this is the fucking 5th sent. you wanted.

back round i am Kizaris Ethion i am a grunt that grew up balaho. i am one of the few grunts that stayed and joined the elite assassin grunt. He became the famous ninja grunt. This grunt is a master assassin. His dream is to find a new world for the the Unggoy to live on. he is wanted by the covenant.
My parent were massacred wen i refused to join the covenant. i hate the prophet and want him dead. we assassin grunts live for revenge. i run the assassin grunts. i had a brother but he joined the covenant and died 2 mouths ago. S covenant is want i want my revenge on i am willing to help the UNSC if i got to.

role play EX. O! shit he is coming...........ha got him. he shoved his sword through his spleen and pulled it out and slit his throat. Know he wakes up shit not that dame dream again this dream keeps happening more and more. Ok its time ... he go's out and starts to watch this grunt. now he starts to move close and close till the moment was right the. Grunt turned and took a piss and then in 2 second his intestines were every where.

O shit the guards seen. he starts to run they surround him. Then smoke every where guard said what in the smoke. poison its a mixer of Cicuta Virosa and Ricinus communis. I better get out of here befor more show. They ninja grunt kizaris is a ninja.

weapon set

smoke bomb,sticky,energy dagger, sleeping darts, the grapoling gun.

Armor Components

like a assassin creed brotherhood outfit

species
Unggoy

Vitals
age 21 height 4.2ft color of armor black and red
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Admin
Admin
DominionGeneral

Credits : 78
Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: kizaris ethion the ninja grunt   kizaris ethion the ninja grunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:32 am

Since you're new to the Role Play world, I can't ask much better. It's a decent character, with shades of promise. Still, brush up on your Role-Playing skills. So, without further ado...........

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://thehalodominion.forumotion.com
Spartan-97
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan-97

Credits : 39
Location : In a Falcon, awaiting deployment for a stealth mission

PostSubject: Re: kizaris ethion the ninja grunt   kizaris ethion the ninja grunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Umm this is a kind of strange character sheet, but since Dominion already approved, I might as well agree.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan-024

Credits : 35

PostSubject: Re: kizaris ethion the ninja grunt   kizaris ethion the ninja grunt I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 am

feel free to change it but it has to go through approval again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kizaris ethion the ninja grunt   kizaris ethion the ninja grunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kizaris ethion the ninja grunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Dominion :: The Firebase :: Character Creation-
Jump to: