Halo Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Dominion

A text-based RPG that centers around the Halo Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DominionGeneral
Admin
Admin
DominionGeneral

Credits : 78
Experience : 4

Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations   Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:33 am

1.Have Fun!

If you're here on Halo Dominion, the first rule you must follow is to have fun! This is to enjoy Halo with other people, and is not something to stress over. Halo Dominion is for fun, not for work.

2.No Godmodding

Here on Halo Dominion, the most basic of all Don'ts is to never Godmod. This includes dodging an inhuman amount of bullets, teleporting, and controlling other user's characters. This is a very serious offense, and will be punished severely.

3.Never Kill Another User's Character

This is something that is also a very serious offense. Hurting another user's character, or, in VERY special instances, seriously injuring another user's character isn't all that bad, but killing it is very punishable. This creates a huge problem for the player involved, and makes them create a new one. However, if you receive DIRECT permission from both me AND the player, it is considered plausible.

4.Always post at least a paragraph in Role-Play

This is a roleplay website. Will it KILL you to post at least 5 sentences in role-play. This doesn't apply to general discussion, but in a role-play, 5 sentences can't kill you. Posting more is even better, but please try to keep it at least 1 paragraph.

5.Profanity is NOT allowed.

Using swears is OK, because obviously the Halo Universe is centered in a Mature environment, but overusing these words can land you in trouble. Also, sex related themes are also OK as long as they are VERY discreet and not in any way explicit.

6.Respect other users

On this website, you are expected to respect all other users here. You may not like some members, but you WILL respect them.

Back to top Go down
https://thehalodominion.forumotion.com
Spartan-97
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan-97

Credits : 39
Experience : 0
Location : In a Falcon, awaiting deployment for a stealth mission

PostSubject: Re: Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations   Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:05 pm

It's understandable that memebers must not break these rules, but what if a moderator does? Are there any strikes, or something?

Example: If you do *this or that* three times, then you'll be banned.

?
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Admin
Admin
DominionGeneral

Credits : 78
Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations   Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:28 pm

I don't really have a consequence system yet. If you do something serious you'll get banned, let's put it like that. But, Moderators are expected to break NO rules, less they be stripped of their position. So, I can't really specify, but there are consequences.
Back to top Go down
https://thehalodominion.forumotion.com
Spartan-97
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan-97

Credits : 39
Experience : 0
Location : In a Falcon, awaiting deployment for a stealth mission

PostSubject: Re: Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations   Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Well ok, we'll devise something later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations   Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Dominion Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Dominion :: The Firebase :: Website Rules-
Jump to: