Halo Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Dominion

A text-based RPG that centers around the Halo Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spartan-197

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Newclear
Recruit
Recruit
Newclear

Credits : 7
Experience : 0

Spartan-197 Empty
PostSubject: Spartan-197   Spartan-197 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Type of Soldier: Spartan
Name: Shawn Markus

Vitals:
Height: 6'2
Service Tag: M-197
Armor Color: Completely black except for a white stripe on the Helmet

Armor Components:
Standard Mark V armor with a UGPS on the left wrist

Personality:
Shawn prefers to go on a lone wolf tear when possible, but has no problem following orders or being a leader. Several years of seeing the horrors of war has made Shawn desensitized, the killing of anything of any age no longer bothers him. However, he still has a sense of humor, despite it being dark, and does not brood over things or become enigmatic. During light times Shawn can be the loudest one around, but when things get serious he rarely speaks if at all. Shawn also likes to box, and sometimes when he and his squad have free time, he boxes with some of the other members, no matter who it be

Weapon Set:
Primary: Any sniper rifle or shotgun will suffice for him
Secondary: He only ever carries a magnum and a knife for a Secondary, but he never goes anywhere without them

Biography:
Shawn was born on Earth, and didn't show any extraordinary ability at first. However, around the time of puberty, he began to show remarkable feats of strength, far surpassing his peers. When he was 14, he was kidnapped by Spartan recruiters and put through harsh training. Once the time for augmentation came, Shawn and 1 other were the only ones who survived out of 25 recruits. He was shipped out for duty in 2540. Shawn saw no major combat until the Battle of 18 Scorpii where he nearly lost his life when a stray Elite Ranger suprised him, but he was saved by a group of friendly rebels. After this, Shawn was more frequently deployed for unknown reasons, and saw moderate success on the battlefield. Recently, Shawn has requested an armor upgrade. While he did survive many battles with the same Mark V, it is becoming worn and its shield regeneration is slower than normal. This has almost costed him his life several times and while he was told his request was prioritized, he has received no news about it. So he goes on with his old Mark V, yet he does not complain much

Role-Play Example:
His squadmates, had all but given up. They were stranded with nothing but a whole lot of guns and transportation, just not good enough transportation to get them offworld. The Keep was quiet. Earlier had been a nightmare, Shawn could remember it vividly. The squad was silently attempting to make there way to The Keep, an underground system of Tunnels under the Fort. They were close, it was half a klick away, directly in front of them, when all Hell broke lose. The ground around them practically turned to fire as plasma cannon bombarded the canyon they drove through. Banshees flew high in the sky and a squad of Elites riding Ghosts appeared out of nowhere. The Squad barely managed to dodge the bombardment and went ahead full force. The Keep was in sight. A banshee bomb exploded in front of one of the hogs and it flipped. 3 oncoming Elites in ghosts all threw plasma grenades at the hog and it exploded, taking 3 members of the 6 man squad with it. Not even pausing, Shawn drove ahead, there was the keep, and just as a Banshee swooped in, the Hog made it into the fortification, but it wasnt over. There was a radio nearby, and just as Shawn went to it, it clicked on. "Hello? Anybody there?" a voice said. Shawn went to reply but the microphone was broken. The voice repeated this line, the went silent. Frustrated, Shawn took out his shotgun and blew the radio to pieces. The squad was still silent. but the silence was broken by the sirens. Installed to detect nukes or glassing. In a panic, the 3 remaining members ran further into the base. Shawn tried to keep calm. And the explosion was heard and felt. Radiation meters went off the chart, a nuke had just dropped

Last edited by Newclear on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Admin
Admin
DominionGeneral

Credits : 78
Experience : 4

Spartan-197 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan-197   Spartan-197 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Ignore my comment on the Shoot the Breeze section, as this establishes your membership here. As far as the character sheet goes, it's great. I like it, and there are only 2 minor problems with it. Your personality needs about two more sentences, and your background needs one more paragraph. Once that is fixed, you will be approved without a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://thehalodominion.forumotion.com
Newclear
Recruit
Recruit
Newclear

Spartan-197 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan-197   Spartan-197 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Fixed. I wasnt really counting sentences.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Admin
Admin
DominionGeneral

Credits : 78
Experience : 4

Spartan-197 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan-197   Spartan-197 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 am

No problem, I have reviewed your character again and.............................

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://thehalodominion.forumotion.com
Spartan-97
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan-97

Credits : 39
Location : In a Falcon, awaiting deployment for a stealth mission

Spartan-197 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan-197   Spartan-197 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:56 am

Yes, you are

APROVED

Welcome to the Halo Dominion RPG Forums!
Back to top Go down
Newclear
Recruit
Recruit
Newclear

Spartan-197 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan-197   Spartan-197 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Hey looky are names are similar, 197, 97 haha
Anyway thank you, I shall contribute something or the other soon
Back to top Go down
Spartan-97
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan-97

Credits : 39
Location : In a Falcon, awaiting deployment for a stealth mission

Spartan-197 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan-197   Spartan-197 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Yep, it's quite a coincidence. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spartan-197 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan-197   Spartan-197 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spartan-197
Page 1 of 1